Thursday, June 5, 2014

Reulet Wholesale asks, what do you think of our website?

Reulet Wholesale
A Premium Source of bulk wholesale supplies
 & materials ;including rocks, minerals, fossils crystals agate slices, geodes, tumbled stone, gemstones ,amethyst and more.
www.reuletwholesale.com


Were still in the development phase of our website and with every new day, were often presented new challenges with our search engine optimization .Nearly 95% of the work done on our website is done by me the owner Jay Reulet of Reulet Wholesale.

It has been a relentless amount of research spanning hundreds of hour’s fine tuning my work. Growing up I learned from my father who was the kind of man who could fix anything and if he could not, he would research first and then later successfully fix the issue not matter how pain staking it was.I't seems this is hard wired into myself too.

God Bless you Dad,I know your in a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment